I SPEAK ABOUT:
- The importance of a person’s mindset and how changing one’s mindset can change one’s life (I know because I did).
- Mindsets of successful and unsuccessful immigrants because I am an immigrant and have succeeded (with my empowering mindset) and failed (with my disempowering mindset).
- Business thinking because I figured out what it is and how to develop it to be more successful as an individual and as an organization, and because I succeeded with it (and failed without it). I then started the Business Thinking Institute in Princeton.
- Business thinking for techies because I’m a techie and have succeeded with it (and failed without it).
- The ‘silent killers of success’ because I figured out what they are and why they almost destroyed my life (and how I recovered when I conquered them).
- Making meaningful and lasting change because I have used these insights and been called the ‘comeback kid’ by MONEY magazine.
I am NOT THE BEST SPEAKER for your event if you are looking for somebody who is:
Famous for being famous
Noisy because of emptiness
Attractive because of just looks
Heard only because of loudness
Popular because of parroting popular messages
Revered by outdated mindsets
Important because of an inflated ego
A one-trick pony
A ‘flash in the pan’
A noisy fish in a big pond
I am THE BEST SPEAKER for your event iF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO IS
Believable because I am authentic
Impactful because I speak from the heart
Respected because I know what I am talking about
Entertaining because I am engaging
I AM OUT TO CHANGE THE WORLD
Mahatma Gandhi said, “Be the change you want to see in the world.” I have changed and now, I want to change the world by…
Providing practical guidance
Sharing the tools for change
Speaking from my heart, and