What you will learn in this book
What are the elements of the immigrant achiever's playbook?
How can you use the playbook?
How can individuals & entrepreneurs benefit from an immigrant achiever's playbook?
Key to developing thriving businesses, communities & countries
Many businesses hire talent from around the world, including locals, immigrants, in-country migrants and returning immigrants, but never think about what a potent combination they possess – and rarely leverage them intentionally. We will discuss how you can achieve greater success, as a business, community or country by integrating the potent mix of people around you.
Take the assessments (when the book is released)
Content & tools to develop the immigrant mindset
“Ram is an amazing thinker.”
“Ram is one of the smartest and nicest people I know. He’s superb at conceptualizing new ideas and business models.”
“I thoroughly enjoyed the interview with Ram. I had scheduled 20 minutes but continued for over an hour because his questions were so engaging. “
Sneak peak into the book
Immigrant professionals are an important group of people in any thriving economy. They bring new ideas and perspectives into the local community. They are ‘hungry’ and bring a mindset that is essential for any individual, business, community or country that wants to be among the most successful. In-country migrants, natives and other immigrants can embrace the immigrant professional’s mindset to become more successful.
- What is the immigrant mindset?
- What are the benefits of an immigrant mindset – for individuals, businesses, communities and countries?
- How can fellow immigrants, migrants and natives embrace the mindset of these immigrant professionals?
- You will read compelling stories about inspirational role models and the problems and challenges they faced and overcame (or not). The insights are always practical.
- Learn why immigrant professionals are catalysts who spark greatness wherever they go.
Book Ram to give a Keynote on the Immigrant Mindset
Actionable Insights You Can Use
Successful immigrant achievers have a different mindset – they think and act differently. Simply copying their action (like working hard) will not produce the results they achieve. There is something different about HOW and WHY they do what they do. From extensive research and interviews you will get simple explanations of the elements that drive them to achieve more and faster than most people. He has memorable stories from many interviews and personal experiences.
Whether you are an individual, business leader, community leader or national leader, you will benefit from this talk. Some things you will learn are:
- What is the playbook of immigrant achievers?
- What are the benefits of the immigrant achiever’s playbook – for individuals, businesses, communities and countries?
- How can fellow immigrants, migrants and natives benefit from embracing the immigrant achiever’s playbook?
- You will hear compelling stories about inspirational role models and the problems and challenges they faced and overcame (or not) – practical insights.
- Learn why immigrant achievers are catalysts who spark greatness wherever they go.
To book Ram for a speaking engagement, send an email to ram (at) businessthinking.com or fill out the short form at the bottom of the homepage – https://www.ramviyer.com.
Your Content, your way on your device!
The book will be published:
- in print;
- audio; and
- in video
You will also be able to read (or watch) it on different devices including PCs, tablets and mobile devices.
We want as many people across the world to benefit from these insights as possible.
Ram & Marshall Speaking
Ram V. Iyer
He has traveled to 48 American states and about 40 countries. MONEY magazine labeled him ‘The Comeback Kid’. He has spoken to thousands as a keynote speaker and advisor around the world.
Ram is a straight shooter who speaks from personal successes and failures – combined with psychology and common sense. He built one venture that did business in 16 countries and lost his entire life savings on another. His practical insights will save you time and heartache – and provide the ingredients to achieving your greatness.
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith
Marshall is a world-famous author and speaker who was ranked the #1 leadership thinker and executive coach in the world. His best-selling books include What Got You Here Won’t Get You There, How Women Rise, Triggers, MOJO and thirty-five others. He is a member of the Thinkers 50 and runs the Marshall Goldsmith 100 (MG100) group of the most accomplished coaches in the world.He received his PhD from UCLA and is a Professor of Management Practice at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business.